Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just a few quick words.....Nov. 6, 2007

Hello all,
I've been trying to sign on to Blogger for the last hour and was about to give up as I still have to finish packing. We leave at 5:30 am for the Baja. Probably will not have any access to a computer so I won't be in touch for a week. Then, I'll catch you all up on the happenings.
Have a great week!
Love,
Patti

2 comments:

debwelch said...

Hi Patti,
I was just able to catch up on your adventures. Off today for Veterans Day. I should be doing household things but this is much more fun. To say I am jealous does not even come close! You know how I love to travel and explore. I've decided to keep a map by the computer to keep track of your adventures. I love your descriptions of the places and creatures, and now the pictures are a great addition. I wish it was warm here and I had a margarita in my hand! AES is well, Helen is in CA for her breast cancer walk. Everyone is busy but we do still get time to socialize. Starting to work on the next retirement party. We miss you but know that you are in a much better place!I was in the office when you called a few weeks ago. Please keep up the great descriptions.
Love, Deb

Sunshine said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for your lovely note...I appreciate hearing from you. Just arrived back from the Baja today and will post a quick blog tonight. I have a bit of elevation sickness going from sea level to 9,000 ft. in Telluride. This is rather a magical year!
Sorry I'll be missing the retired teachers/working supper party at your house.
Love,
Patti