I took this picture this morning of the sunrise before we got picked up in the ponga by a local to take us across Magdalena Bay which was an 1/2 hour ride. A taxi picked us up from there and we traveled for another hour to get to the airport in Constitution on the Baja where Dennis, the pilot, was waiting to take us home. We had to go through customs in the states but it is quite different in a private plane and only amounts to checking passports and a little paperwork...no baggage checks or security so it is quick. We arrived in Telluride around 2:00 and we had school for a couple of hours. We also did school work on the plane so we accomplished quite a lot today.
The kids and I were all feeling lightheaded this afternoon because of the drastic elevation change and tonight, I'm struggling with an elevation headache. I'll be fine tomorrow after a good night's rest.
I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog so I'll be posting lots of tales this week if "blogger" cooperates!
Hasta pronto!
Patti
No comments:
Post a Comment