


I had a lovely drive today to San Diego. I dropped my "family" off at the airport as they were flying to Las Vegas for a conference. They loaned me their car and I set off to the city for a couple of days. I opted to travel the slow, scenic route over the mountains and enjoy the journey. I traveled through the San Bernadino State Park and kept stopping to soak in the beauty. The colors of the desert in spring were amazing and I felt so lucky to be there!
When I arrived in the city, my room at the hotel was not ready. Todd owns the hotel and had booked me the Pent House Suite......never in my life have I stayed in a Pent House Suite! Anyways, since I had the time and couldn't get in the room, decided to go on another adventure.......Tijuana!
No comments:
Post a Comment