


What a whirlwind two weeks I have had! I haven't had time to even write a blog to keep you all posted about all the happenings in my life. I had a great trip home with Melanie and spent an overnight with Becky before returning to Amesbury to Pam and Ben's house. It has been great to see everybody that I was able to see in the short week that I was home. I also put an offer in on a new (old)home in the few days that I was there and all seems to be going forward for a closing. Then, I headed back to San Miguel to work on this house which is still not done but getting closer! I took the one of the hot air balloon this morning from the rooftop terrace, which is also pictured. More pictures soon!
Hope you are all enjoying summer!
Love,
Patti
No comments:
Post a Comment