




How lucky I was to have Becky come and visit me for a week! Originally, both of my daughters hoped to come at the same time. However, after May was decided upon, Melanie was chosen to participate in a "Short Rice Project" in the Phillipines. She is currently there for three weeks and having an amazing experience. She should be writing a blog.
Becky had been to Telluride before and has a very good friend from Williams College, who lives there. When I picked her up at the airport, we headed to Telluride for a couple of days. You can see a view of the ski mountain(the snow is melting on the lower portion) and that there is still plenty of snow in the mountains surrounding the village. Her friend Brian, his dog, Eli, Becky, and I all went hiking on the only "open" trail. It was a gorgeous day.
The first and last shot(technical difficulties), with the mountains in the background and the fence in the foreground, shows Ralph Lauren's property; a part of it. The fence extends for MANY miles along his property (at least 10-15). Sorry I reduced it too much!
On Monday morning, we left Telluride and headed to the Million Dollar Highway which leads through Ouray, Silverton, and Durango. I'll continue in the next blog, which will follow soon. Time to catch up again!
Hope everyone is well. Thinking about you!
No comments:
Post a Comment