Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brrr.....Jan. 17, 2008

Hello friends,
Just a quick hello to let you know I am having more technical difficulties; this time with logging on to my internet service. It seems to have happened out of nowhere but it is peventing me from sending photos with my blog. It dawned on me today, however, that I could come to the library and at least sign on and say hi.

Winter is really here and the nights are dropping down to the teens. At 7:00 this morning, I noticed it was -14. It warmed to about 11 this afternoon though it really doesn't feel THAT cold. I was quite comfortable when I bundled up in several layers. the sun is delightful and there is no wind.

School is going well and we have settled into a nice routine over the last couple of weeks. We keep a pretty regular school day except we can take longer breaks and simply add on time at the end of the day or evenings. The scheduled is soon to be disrupted, however, as plans are being made for a trip to Mexico at the end of the month and then, a trip to Argentina for two weeks in Feb.

Hopefully, I'll get the computer issues resolved soon and can send more photos.Thinking of all of you and hoping you are enjoying the solitude that often comes with Jan.

Love,
Patti

No comments: